Job title: Associate, Healthcare Investment Banking
Company: Fifth Third Bank
Job description: Make banking a Fifth Third better®
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third Bank.
Performs a wide range of complex analytical and high-level support functions. With limited supervision, apply analytical skills to provide consistent data and reporting support for Mergers & Acquisitions group, Affiliate leadership, Corporate Banking/Capital Markets and Commercial Finance. Provide management and oversight of Analyst pool to ensure the production on a high quality work product. Manage and maintain models and presentation materials so that they areaccurate and up-to-date and meet the needs and objectives of the team. Develop industry knowledge and transaction support for MD in a given vertical.
The role is responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the Bank’s risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and understand complex financial models.
- Perform complex financial analysis with minimal oversight.
- Create high-impact presentation materials using PowerPoint, Excel, Word and other relevant software programs.
- Basic understanding of capital market trends and application to client needs.
- Ability to support execution of M&A advisory transactions.
- Work well as part of a team in a high stress environment.
- Develop good working relationships with peers and seniors in Capital Markets and the rest of the organization.
- Manage priorities while working on a number of high priority opportunities simultaneously.
- Complete basic credit and corporate finance overview and analysis independently.
- Serve as support to the Managing Directors and be capable to making internal and external M&A presentations to support the effort of the MDs on the team.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Banking, Investment Banking, or Capital Markets.
- MBA typical but not required based on prior experience.
- Strong credit underwriting skills.
- Proven track record of success in working as a part of a team to originate and close complex financial transactions.
- Excellent presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Expertise in one or more industries.
- Series 79 and 63 license required.
Associate, Healthcare Investment Banking
LOCATION — San Diego, California 92121
Fifth Third Bank, National Association is proud to have an engaged and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Location: San Diego, CA
Job date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 07:31:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!