Job title: Associate Graphic Designer – Hybrid Work from Home – Sarnova
Job description: Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Associate Graphic Designer will work alongside the marketing and creative team to design and execute a wide range of marketing communications materials. This individual will be responsible for producing effective design solutions for printed and digital marketing communications based on the direction of the marketing team and internal clients.
This role provides graphic design and execution of marketing and communications to help promote and sell our products, services and company, having an impact on both internal and external customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design – Layout and design of marketing communication materials from established templates, including emails, banners, social posts, landing pages, catalogs, brochures, flyers, digital ads and more.
- Production – Execute final art files, specifications and instructions, deliver to creative team or put into the email marketing system.
- Concepting – Create new visual assets, including graphics, photos or simple animations per the approved direction.
- Branding – Follow consistent verbal and visual brand guidelines in all materials designed.
- Project Management – Manage own projects to deliver on time and maintain files and project documentation on projects assigned.
- Department Projects – Attend department meetings and project meetings as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication Design or a related course of study.
- Internship or 1 year of related experience as a corporate graphic designer delivering highly-creative and engaging design across a broad range of digital and print projects.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop); experience with Xd and After Effects is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional problem solving abilities and good organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate as a team and with clients.
- Ability to fluently speak, read and write in English.
- Comfortable working independently with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling a variety of projects, prioritizing effectively, and meeting deadlines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sit, walk, stand, use hands to manipulate, handle, feel, and control items or equipment.
- Talk and hear.
- See and be able to read, write, and interpret text.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and an ability to adjust focus.
- Occasionally lift and move objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of staff members so classified.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401 (k) Plan. EEO/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
Our mission is to be the best partner for those who save and improve patients’ lives. Excellence in delivering upon our mission is dependent upon having a diverse team that is empowered to bring their full, authentic self to work each day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve, and we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity.
Location: Dublin, OH
Job date: Sat, 02 Jul 2022 04:11:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!