Job title: Associate Graphic Designer, Creative Content
Company: Lilly Pulitzer
Job description: Sugartown Worldwide LLC
King of Prussia, PA – Home Office
Job Description The position’s primary responsibility is to create compelling visual assets/materials that meet brand objectives on time and within budget under the direction of the manager or more senior level graphic designers.
Our Creative Content strategy is to create and source compelling, brand-elevating content
and communications programs with a high return-on-investment that inspires customers to shop with Lilly Pulitzer and enhances their perception of the brand. As part of the broader content team, the Creative Content Design team works to elevate the brand, create & design visually compelling creative campaigns that engage our customer and communicate product.
The Creative Content Associate Graphic Designer is responsible for executing aspirational and compelling collateral that supports overall company goals, inspires our consumer to engage and purchase. All work will be done in alignment with the Creative Content Strategy and roadmap. It is expected that this roll will gain an understanding of business performance to make informed decisions in their design strategy and execution.
The Creative Content Associate Graphic Designer is expected to:
Keep the brand aspirational, elevated, and chic in everything they do. This person has an excellent eye for typography and layout, elevated graphic design skill set and vision. This role is more than executing design, the Associate Graphic Designer seeks out and shares visuals from the market, our competitors and the world. Who is doing it well? It also means a strong understanding current platforms and sharing upcoming/new mediums of communication. Understand what drives the business and engages the consumer. The Creative Content Associate Graphic Designer understands how their work impacts sales. They are expected to seek out and understand what works and what does not, this means asking questions and gaining knowledge of the WHY behind the wins and losses. This knowledge enables the designer to make informed decisions on both their strategy and design execution. Have a heads-up + heads down approach. We are a team of dreamers and doers everyone contributes to both. It is expected that the Associate Graphic Designer is self motivated, organized, thrives in a fast paced environment, is detailed oriented and focused on results. Contributing to the success and evolution of our brand design work and the team.
All employees of Lilly Pulitzer perform their jobs through the lens of the Company Core Values and Core Leadership Qualities. The corporate culture of the brand is goal oriented, upbeat with a team approach, and we play to win! Copies of the Core Leadership Qualities accompany this position description. The position description outlines ‘what you do’ and the Core Leadership qualities outline ‘how we do it’. Success at Lilly Pulitzer is measured against both documents.
Areas of Creative Content Design support include (but are not limited to):
- iOS App
- Promotional support
- Digital Advertising
- Paid Social
- Video + Motion + Animation a plus
- Social Media
- Influencer Marketing
- Retail + WHSL Support
- Creative Juice Stand (Marketing Portal)
- Signage + Visuals
- Internal Communications
- Business Meeting + On-Sale
- Company Meeting
- Selling Decks
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Fashion experience not required but a plus
- Excellent judgement and taste, elevated design aesthetic
- Strong collaboration skills – able to communicate ideas effectively.
- Outstanding eye for typography and layout
- Motion and Animation experience a plus
- Understanding of the apparel market and a vision for business-driving tactics.
- Insight for the ever-changing channels of consumer communication, especially the power of online marketing and digital experiences.
- Creative vision as well as fine attention to detail in project management.
- Ability to maintain a strict calendar of deadlines and ensure others to do the same.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Win as a team mentality
- An understanding of the Lilly Pulitzer brand positioning and consumer profile.
- This is a salaried, hybrid position based in King of Prussia, PA.
- Generally, 2-4 years of design experience, preferably in the fashion industry. Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or related field preferred, not required. Must have knowledge of both MAC & PC and programs.
Lilly Pulitzer® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lilly Pulitzer® participates in E-Verify. Details in . Right to Work Statement in .
California Applicants, please click to review the CCPA notice.
Location: King of Prussia, PA – Home, PA
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 07:53:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!