Job title: Associate Brand Manager
Company: Gaia Herbs
Job description: Description:
The role of the Associate Brand Manager is to support the development and execution of marketing and sales resources for both new and existing products. The Associate Brand Manager is involved in all phases of the product lifecycle— product development through product campaign support, and collaborates with multiple departments including sales, manufacturing, purchasing and fulfillment. This position is responsible for coordinating information needed for marketing assets, sales promotional materials, product campaign projects, and vendor relations. The Associate Brand Manager’s work affects multiple channels and customer types including internal customers, retail customers, and consumers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Product Management Support
Support various stages of the new product launch process from ideation to launch and maintain core line support.
- Manage go-to-market plan and task list including partnering with cross functional teams on product launch training, promotion set up, and communication of new product information to internal stakeholders: purchasing, customer service and fulfillment.
- Partner with Integrated Marketing team on the development sales promotional tools such as sell sheets for core line and new items, delivering creative requests to the creative services team.
- Create qualitative research for new product concepts through market analysis and field research
- Collaborate with the education team to create trainings and product educational tools for new product launches, and priority product lines.
- Support and monitor effective execution of product launches, ensuring all necessary marketing and sales materials are in place prior to launch. This would include but is not limited to updated internal databases, updated price lists, delivery of sales materials, updated online product content, completed consumer literature and merchandising support materials, web pages, digital collateral, product info pages and product information availability for key accounts.
Product Campaign & Brand Support
Support the implementation of strategic product campaigns and promotional activity.
- Lead strategic direction on Product campaigns including messaging, target audience, and competitive differentiation – supporting and delivering this information to the appropriate teams for implementation.
- Support product awareness by collaborating with the sales and greater marketing team on campaign tactics and ensuring the execution of assigned projects by assigned timelines.
- Manage the coordination and any product inputs of specialty promotions for key accounts including merchandising materials, off shelf promotions, coupon management, etc.
- Manage fulfillment and logistics related to product launches, key account support and seasonal promotions.
- Develop best in class practices for the fulfillment of Gaia’s retail, consumer and sampling programs including managing vendor relations, budget and inventory processes, and fulfillment.
- Support the research and evolution of marketing tactics which includes but is not limited to customer segmentation, channel identification, media outlets and sampling programs.
Merchandising and Sales Support
Support in-field marketing through merchandising management and sales support tools.
- Work with Marketing Operations lead to manage all literature: including inventory, asset updates, budget and vendor relationship(s).
- Coordinate the execution of new merchandising materials by working with the creative and purchasing teams, managing timelines, approvals and vendor relations.
- Project manage the development and execution of reoccurring sales promotions including promotion identification, timeline management, sell sheet development, and creative asset management.
- Maintain sales and marketing resources by creating a cadence of support tool updates and communication.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a marketing/product management role
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Strong project management, problem solving, and analytical thinking skills
Excellent interpersonal/collaboration/relationship building skills
Strong ability to collect, analyze, synthesize and clearly interpret quantitative and qualitative information
Excellent presentation, writing and presentation skills
Proven ability to handle multiple projects, work under deadlines and manage change
Proven ability to meet goals, manage expectations, prioritize activities and follow-through with timely execution in cross-functional team environment
Professional decorum and solid organizational skills
A solid work ethic and mentality to perform various levels of work
Ability to lift boxes and supplies
Some travel for field visits and trade shows will be required
Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to be able to view a computer screen. The employee will need to be able to lift boxes of up to 50 lbs.
Ideally, the primary work environment for this position is a standard office environment, where while performing the duties of this job, the employee is rarely exposed to moving mechanical parts in the manufacturing plant, and the noise level in the work environment is usually low. However, this job is currently performed remotely (due to the pandemic), where environmental conditions and hazards would be under the employee’s control.
The above statements are meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Location: Asheville, NC
Job date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 07:46:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!