Job title: ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER (PROPERTY MANAGEMENT)
Company: Leisure World
Job description: Job Title: Assistant Property Manager
Full Time position – 40 hours per week
Salary Range: $52,000 – $62,000 based on experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, and 401(k)
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5:00 pm
The ideal candidate will have their CMCA designation and a current state driver’s license.
Leisure World of Maryland Corporation (LWMC), the property management company for Leisure World of Maryland, is a private, age-restricted community comprised of 29 community associations representing over 5,600 homes and extensive Trust operations, located in Silver Spring, Maryland is seeking an Assistant Property Manager to support the Property Manager in the day to day operations and oversight of assigned property. This Mutual is a 300 unit highrise. Responsibilities involve the full range of property management functions, including but not limited to, facility maintenance, assistance and oversight of capital improvement projects, budget preparation and execution, and resident relations.
Some of the essential functions and basic duties are:
- Review, prepare and process documents and procedures for Mutual.
- Respond to all requests of residents and assess needs to ensure that issues are addressed promptly.
- Assist the Property Manager in researching and developing the Mutual Annual Operating Budget.
- Assist the Property Manager in the selection of contract services, service agreements and day- to- day monitoring of vendor performance to ensure full compliance with standards established within the service agreement.
- Collect, analyze, and report statistical data as required to provide an accurate and current assessment of Mutual activities, functions, and objectives.
- As directed, attends and participates in outside and in-house activities, meetings and professional organizations.
- Coordinates with various Leisure World of Maryland Corporation departments providing services to the Mutual.
- Under the direction and supervision of the Property Manager, handles all other duties necessary to assist in the administration and operation of the Mutual.
- Coordinate all resident move-in and move-out activities in the Mutual in accordance with the Mutual’s Rules and Regulations.
- Provide timely updated information regarding resident information to LWMC Accounting, IT and Management for inclusion in information databases (i.e. Jenark, Association Voice, etc.).
- Regularly required (at least weekly) to pick-up and/or drop off documentation at other buildings. Transportation required.
The scheduled hours for this position are: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
This position requires a customer service approach in dealing with a wide variety of owner, resident, renter, and contractor issues.
Required qualifications include; Four (4) or more years related experience and or training, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) or comparable software with ability to consistently provide a high level of accurate work delivered in a timely manner. An Associate degree (A.A) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school is preferred.
We can offer you a challenging and rewarding environment with many opportunities to learn, grow and achieve great results. If you want to be a part of our team, we’d love to hear from you. Competitive Salary and excellent benefits.
Please apply at:
Expected salary: $52000 – 62000 per year
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Job date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 06:46:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!