Job title: Assistant Manager, Marketing (Elizabeth Arden – Ceramide)
Job description: Description :
Assist Senior Marketing Manager/Director & VP in the development of marketing plans (and execution) for Ceramide Skincare, telling bigger, better story consistently across all marketing touchpoints. Plans to address overall franchise strategy, base business activations and new product launches globally. Opportunity to own projects end-to-end on ad hoc basis.
- Assist the Global Marketing Sen. Manager/Director & VP in all aspects of innovation from ideation to launch.
- Assist in developing NPD briefs for cross functional teams, outlining consumer insight, opportunity, objective, strategies and concept; recommend pricing, cost of good structure and evaluate business opportunity based on internal and external indicators (competitive, internal benchmarks) working closely with Finance.
- Identify target claims (consumer, clinical etc.) for story-telling based on competition and ‘blue sky’ thinking.
- Lead preparation of required Project Gate Materials (IDP) and supporting documents
- Maintain appropriate coordination with all regions, ensuring key stake holders feedback and comments are heard (within reason).
- Monitor industry competitively for inspiration on product, form, claims, etc. with China market top of mind.
- Help identify and calendarize base business re-supports, guiding development of go-to-market toolkit.
- Create concepts and communication strategy for story-telling, optimizing for platforms.
- Initiate and track product/project through various project management systems
- Attend interdepartmental meetings to document project progress and individual commitments.
- Create product codes for all NPD development in the timeline
- Assist in the timely execution of all Global Marketing deliverables
- Maintain global market communications documents to ensure markets have up to date information for all projects. Respond to market requests in a timely fashion and assist them with procuring brand assets for local activations
- Launch toolkits
- Manage claims process, how-to, samples, copy points, product images
- Coordinate promotional material and campaign assets
- Development of launch kits to share with countries
Creative Asset Management:
- Key liaison for markets on franchise assets – track usage, expiration of creative and ensure product shots available
- Review and approve all artwork – packaging and creative –owning process, keeping track of stakeholders comments and concerns and approvals
- Assist in developing Creative briefs as required
- Contribute to the development and execution of global brand assets (go-to-market toolkit)
- Lead merchandising briefs, ensuring elements on time and within cost targets and relevant for markets.
- Route all creative internally to key stakeholders for alignment/approval (including Legal)
- Holistic and detailed understanding of brand in context of company, customer, and competition and make strategic recommendations for expansion or rationalization.
- Measure and track performance vs Brand KPIs, volume, share and profit objectives.
- Continuously monitor performance and make recommendations for SKU rationalization
- Monitor feedback on new launches (incrementality to business, cannibalization etc), following up with markets for data, qualitative and quantitative to draw actionable insights.
- Support senior team in daily tasks
- Coordinate the preparation of all Global Marketing owned meeting agendas
- Capture critical next steps and decisions and distribute to the relevant stakeholders
- Track brand support spending and monitor budget compliance
- Record and track all vendor POs and invoices, where appropriate
- Lead the timely updating of market communication tools on behalf of Global Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Min 2 years of marketing experience, ideally in a global role but not required
- Experience in prestige skincare and/beauty an advantage
- Demonstrates strong accountability, agility, and responsiveness
- Takes full ownership of understanding Revlon’s processes, systems, regulations
- Be adept in time management, execution, follow up, and have excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills -ability to work collaboratively across functions, taking initiative to lead team towards common goal.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Computer savvy with strong technical skills (e.g., Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to leverage web and third party research to support or refute hypotheses
- Financial acumen, such as ability to interpret, build, and manipulate P&Ls for assigned projects
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 07:29:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!