Job title: Art Director Creative 2 Locations Req ID: 8122
Job description: About Us: VMLY&R
VMLY&R is a global brand and customer experience agency that harnesses creativity, technology, and culture to create connected brands. But what does that mean? It means we’re a creative agency that is built on the promise of collaboration and human connection. Creating connected brands isn’t just what we do — it’s what we’re known for and who we are. We empower our clients to excel at the intersection of “brand” and “customer experience,” starting with simple goals: Create work that becomes part of people’s lives; promote value for our clients; and, in the best of cases, help the world.
We’re committed to building a united global network of creators and thinkers, regardless of their age, race, skin color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. With over 12,000 employees across the globe, our influence is made stronger by applying our collective experiences to tell stories that not only sell products and experiences, but also guarantee positive representations of all communities.
Our unique culture is rooted in a great deal of care for you and your success. Above all else, we are committed to strengthening your experience by ensuring your inner potential continues to be discovered.
We also offer about a dozen employee resource groups (ERGs) that allow you to tap into your personal identities, interests and passions. Our ERGs celebrate ethnic diversity, life as a working parent or caregiver, neurodiversity, the LGBTQ+ community, wellbeing, and more. Regardless of your interests, there is no shortage of opportunities to get involved, so tap into our global network and find where you can make your ideas come to life.
- Strong conceptual abilities, solid art direction skills and a knowledge of the digital landscape
- Good client presentation skills demonstrating a clear vision of how the work addresses the client challenge
- Talent to inspire clients and team members with great visual design
- Desire to take on new challenges, grow and learn every day
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a larger team in a fast-paced environment
- A bachelor’s degree (or portfolio equivalent) in design, advertising or relevant field
- Three-plus years of experience in an agency setting preferred
- Knowledge or experience utilizing Twitch and/or Discord a plus!
As the world leader in communications services, we rely on the creativity of our people to deliver the best work for our clients. In return, we invest in our employees by offering them a diverse suite of benefits from best-in-class carriers, with enough choice and flexibility to keep them and their families healthy and happy today and tomorrow.
- Corporate gift matching program
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Paid parental leave
- Ranked No. 1 in advertising for our adoption assistance program
- Corporate discounts
- VMLY&R Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) team, which guides, celebrates, and promotes cultural literacy; increases employee engagement; recruits and retains a diverse workforce; and builds internal opportunities for people to learn and grow.
VMLY&R is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
Location: Chicago, IL – Kansas City, MO
Job date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 04:06:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!