Job title: Area Sales Manager – Syracuse, NY
Company: Snap Finance
Job description: Area Sales Manager
As a key contributor, you will play a significant role in driving the rapid growth of a leading fintech while helping customers and empowering team members.
Who we love…
Account Managers (new accounts), Account Executives, Territory Managers, Outside Sales Representatives, SMB managers, National Sales Managers, Business Development Managers, Sales Associates, and Sales Managers who have a drive and hunger for cold calling and creating new business.
Why this opportunity?
High earning potential! A base salary, mileage reimbursement, and incentives for first year on-target earnings (OTE) of $110k-$130k. Higher compensation is rewarded for top performers in the second and subsequent years.
1+ years of outside sales experience or we will train entry level candidates with less experience must have high levels of people, communication, and emotional intelligence skills * Must live in or near the territory listed and knowledgeable of local businesses in the area
- Proven track record of success in face-to-face selling; confidence in your presentation and closing skills
What youll do
- Acquire new business partnerships through various prospecting methods; cold calling, drop-ins, creating your own leads, social media mining, referrals, online searches, and leveraging company-provided data
- Be a road warrior and work out of your car as you travel daily to meet prospects and customers face-to-face in your territory
- Develop relationships with merchant partners, understand their business objectives, and effectively communicate Snaps unique value proposition
Why youll love it here
- A future of growth and advancement: Sales has a dynamic career path that allows you to develop your mentorship, training, and leadership skills
- Join us at an opportune time: We’re growing fast and have an excellent trajectory within eCommerce, which gives us a great foundation to work with. You will be joining our team of talented professionals at the perfect time to shape our continued rapid growth and directly impact our future success by maintaining a high bar for quality, performance, respect, and accountability
- Generous paid time off: We encourage you to recharge and spend time with friends and family. We care about your mental health!
- Competitive benefits: Includes medical, dental, vision coverage and a 401K with company match
- Collaboration from the top-down: Check out our CEO, Matt Hawkins, and his philosophy on Snaps Values
- Direct and engaging Recognition/Appreciation: Promoted by both our culture team and leadership levels
Snap is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Learn more by visiting our website at
Expected salary: $110000 – 130000 per year
Location: Syracuse, NY
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 07:18:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!