Job title: Aquatic Field Service Technician – Lakes and Ponds
Company: The Lake Doctors, Inc.
Job description: Availability: Immediate
Job Type: Full-time, Schedule: 8-hour shift, Monday – Friday
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour, depending on experience
Office: WINTER SPRINGS, FL
Aquatic Field Service Technician sought to join The Lake Doctors, Inc. We are currently seeking technicians that enjoy working independently outside, can communicate well with customers, have good math skills and pride in their work. The qualified full-time Aquatic Field Technician will treat and maintain lakes, ponds, and other bodies of water for a variety of customers in Central Florida.
- Control of aquatic vegetation and algae at established Lake Doctors accounts.
- Other duties include water testing, stocking fish, working on fountains and aerators, preservation and wetland maintenance, and other pond and lake services.
- Maintain communication with Homeowners Associations, Golf Courses, Apartments and other referral sources in the community to grow The Lake Doctors, Inc. business.
- Highly motivated individual that works well on their own.
- Strong Team Player.
- Comfortable speaking with the customers to discuss their lake and pond needs.
- Working in the great outdoors with boats, four-wheel drive trucks, John Deere Gators and other equipment.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, outgoing and pleasant.
- Great attitude and strong ethics.
- Desire to work in an environment that rewards for top performance.
- Experience in lawn service or pest control (preferred).
- Experience in preservation and wetland maintenance (preferred).
- Mechanical and/or electrical knowledge: 1 year (preferred).
- Knowledge of native and invasive plant and tree identification (preferred).
- Must have good speaking and communication skills.
- High school or equivalent (required). Some college helpful but not essential.
- Ability to read and interpret herbicide labels, operating procedures, and safety rules.
- Possess good time management and organizational skills.
- Must possess a valid Florida Driver’s License with clean record.
- FULL TIME ONLY.
- Must be able to lift and move items up to 50 lbs.
- We perform background checks, motor vehicle record checks and drug screening.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
Willingness to travel: 25%
Work Location: One location
Work Remotely: No
- Excellent 90-day training program with assistance in preparing for required State test for certification in Aquatics
- Competitive Compensation
- Company Cell Phone
- Paid Vacation time, PTO and holidays
- Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts.
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Referral programs to help generate leads
- Opportunity to earn a commission
Expected salary: $17 – 20 per hour
Location: Winter Springs, FL
Job date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 22:05:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!