Job title: Altra; Senior Demand Planner
Company: VF Corporation
Job description: DESCRIPTION
SENIOR DEMAND PLANNER (ALTRA): Become the Newest Member of the VF Family
The Senior Demand Planner will lead all Demand Planning activities including analyzing historical data and identifying current trends to develop unconstrained demand forecasts for both the seasonal and monthly processes. This person will also facilitate the Global consolidation of seasonal forecasts and share these forecasts with cross functional teams including finance, sales, and merchandising to ensure alignment with Brand strategy. Forecasts will impact seasonal purchasing and in-season inventory management.
How You Will Make a Difference:
Lead the consolidation of global demand to inform supply chain of future needs related to materials, vendor capacity, and buy timing. Generate seasonal forecasts at various levels (top downs / bottoms up) using historical data, trend inputs, account plans, and product lifecycles, ensuring alignment to Brand and Product strategy. Partner with Finance and Sales in the development of the financial forecast and the monthly tracking activities to align targets, risks, and opportunities. Lead the consensus demand planning process and meetings working with Sales, Merchandising, Product and Finance to align on a single forecast. Responsible for maintaining forecast in system at style / color and monthly level. Measure forecast accuracy utilizing agreed upon KPI’s (such as MAPE & BIAS). Partner closely with supply planning counterparts to determine monthly buy guidelines and align inventory risks. Provide seasonal demand reporting to key stakeholders on an ongoing basis. Proactively develop ad hoc analyses and recommendations to support business objectives. Demonstrate product expertise for assigned categories.
Skills for Success:
Years of Related Professional Experience: 3-5 years
Educational/ Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with preferred concentration in Planning, Supply Chain or Business Management; equivalent years of experience in a similar industry may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Three to five years of related experience in Corporate Supply Chain environment; demand or supply planning desired
- APICS or IBF Certifications are a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional partners; using data to tell a story
- Ability to understand, assess, & solve problems by leveraging technical and analytical skills
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively
- Advanced Excel Skills (pivot tables, Power BI). Experience in other analytical tools a plus.
- Understanding of reporting tools (Cognos/Brio/SAP)
- Self-starter with excellent follow through
- Excellent attention to detail
- Forecasting System experience, a plus
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
Travel estimated at 5% or less amount of time
Salary Range: $73,440.00 USD – $110,160.00 USD annually
Annual Incentive Eligibility:
This position is eligible to participate in a VF Incentive Plan. Detailed information on incentive plans will be provided during the recruiting process.
Benefits at VF:
You can review a general overview of each benefit program offered, including this year’s medical plan rates on and by clickingLooking to Join VF?Detailed information on your benefits will be provided during your onboarding process.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Unless prohibited by applicable law, this position requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 on the first day of employment, absent need for medical or religious accommodation or other exemption as allowed by state or local law. Further information will be provided during the recruitment process.
Please note, that our salary ranges are based on market pay data and geographical differentials. In determining the compensation for this position, we comply with all local, state, and federal laws.
Job date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 05:51:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!