Job title: ADVERTISING SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Company: Citrus County Chronicle
Job description: Advertising Sales Representative
Are you a hunter with an entrepreneurial spirit?
We are growing the team and looking for an advertising sales representative. Our team members work with new and existing clients to purchase advertising in our family of newspapers and a host of digital solutions.
The successful candidate will have a strong focus on new business development and be charged with growing revenue through a consultative selling approach. You will have a vast array of digital and print products to meet the advertising and marketing needs of every client.
To be successful as an advertising sales representative, you should demonstrate effective communication skills and be able to build rapport with clients. Ultimately, an outstanding Advertising Sales Representative should achieve excellent customer service and continually meet or exceed sales expectations.
Advertising Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients to present advertising proposals and address their concerns.
- Providing recommendations with suitable campaigns with our family of products and services.
- Preparing sample advertisements for clients.
Advertising Sales Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in advertising, communications, or related field is preferred.
- Proven experience working as a sales representative.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Sound knowledge of marketing principles and techniques.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Location: Crystal River, FL
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 07:47:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!