Job title: Administrative Assistant, Advertising & Marketing
Job description: Business Segment
The Administrative Assistant for the Advertising & Marketing Legal Group, will be responsible for administrative support, contract management and generally assisting the group attorneys in all aspects. The candidate must possess strong organization skills with the ability to communicate effectively with the lawyers and their in-house clients.
- Provide administrative assistance and support for General Counsel and group of attorneys
- Answer phones professionally, take messages, maintain calendar and handle scheduling and logistics for meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, process travel expenses, prepare expense reports
- Process invoices from outside counsel and others
- Manage contracts; prepare, revise or review agreements, under attorney supervision
- Prepare summaries and indexes of agreements
- Organize and maintain documents in electronic filing systems
- Manage special projects as designated
Legal & Business Affairs
Join our NBCUniversal EPIC Legal Team! EPIC symbolizes the key foundational principles necessary for continued success as we strive to be extraordinary partners to the business in an evolving environment. Here at NBCU Legal, we are Expert Partners who provide Inspiring and Creative solutions to our clients. We are subject-matter experts, who collaborate with our legal colleagues and clients to guide, solve and push for our collective success. We inspire by bringing optimism and positivity to our work and apply strategic and innovative thinking to overcome the obstacles facing our businesses.
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sat, 28 May 2022 06:58:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!