Job title: ADMIN OFCR 2 CX
Company: San Francisco State University
Job description: Job Summary
The Business Services Operational Coordinator is responsible for carrying out the day to day purchasing and operations support for the HR organization, as well as providing additional project and administrative support, with the highest level of customer service. Key duties of this position include maintaining the department organizational chart; coordinating all aspects of internal HR employee onboarding and offboarding coordination, creating and managing HR email distribution lists, listservs and network folders; serving as the primary Access Administrator; coordinating with IT, Facilities Management, Logistics, Documents & Media and the HRBS Admin Assistants for Departmental software/equipment/device/service needs; and leads the planning of department-wide administrative meetings and staff appreciation events.
The position requires excellent communication, organizational, analytical and independent problem-solving skills in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment with limited supervision. A high level of diplomacy and demonstrated experience in clearly articulating priorities, and managing and resolving conflict is required.
Teamsters Local 2010 – Clerical and Allied Services Unit (CX)
- Bachelor’s degree in related area and / or equivalent experience / training.
- 2 – 3 years of related administrative or operational support or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Ability to use sound judgment in responding to issues and concerns.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all levels of staff verbally and in writing.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task with demanding timeframes.
- Working knowledge of common organization-specific and other computer application programs.
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service and proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment establishing and maintaining effective work relationships with co-workers within and across functional areas and departments.
- High degree of self-motivation and attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio.
- Proven ability to assess projects and perform analysis as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of California San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Human Resources aims to attract and retain the best talent to meet UCSF’s triple mission of quality care, education and research. The HR Budget and Business Services supports that mission by providing administrative, finance and operational support to all HR employees.
The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) is a leading university dedicated to promoting health worldwide through advanced biomedical research, graduate-level education in the life sciences and health professions, and excellence in patient care. It is the only campus in the 10-campus UC system dedicated exclusively to the health sciences. We bring together the world’s leading experts in nearly every area of health. We are home to five Nobel laureates who have advanced the understanding of cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, aging and stem cells.
UCSF is a diverse community made of people with many skills and talents. We seek candidates whose work experience or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to professionalism, respect, integrity, diversity and excellence – also known as our PRIDE values.
In addition to our PRIDE values, UCSF is committed to equity – both in how we deliver care as well as our workforce. We are committed to building a broadly diverse community, nurturing a culture that is welcoming and supportive, and engaging diverse ideas for the provision of culturally competent education, discovery, and patient care. Additional information about UCSF is available at
Join us to find a rewarding career contributing to improving healthcare worldwide.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 05:39:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!