Job title: Admin Accounting Services Representative
Job description: Description
Afni is hiring an Administrative Accounting Services Representative who is assigned to one of two teams within the department. One team is responsible for the accurate and timely recording of incoming payments and/or transactional adjustments, client remittances, and related functions regarding Recovery, Subrogation, and Bankruptcy accounts. A second team is responsible for the accurate processing and scanning of incoming mail, correspondence, and documents for Recovery, Subrogation, and Bankruptcy departments, as well as outgoing Operational letters, documents, and Bankruptcy Proofs of Claim. *Position is onsite at our Bloomington, IL location.*
What you would be doing on the Payment Posting Team:
- Process payments received and transactions to consumer accounts using manual, automated, and uploaded methods.
- Open and sort incoming mail.
- Understand and utilize all Afni and client software and computer equipment to accurately and efficiently track and record all activity related to consumer/client receivables and duties. Software includes, but is not limited to, Microsoft Office, Intelec, Juggernaut, Filenet, and division-specific applications.
- Document accounts appropriately; adjust, note, and research account issues appropriately.
- Follow controlled process for the safekeeping of payments until recorded, deposited, and processed properly.
- Assist in processing daily balancing of batch payments and system reports.
What you would be doing on the Correspondence Team:
- Process inbound correspondence and mail for all divisions by sorting, preparing, scanning, and taking appropriate action.
- Process and mail outgoing documentation and letters using appropriate applications and processes for all departments as assigned.
- Follow controlled process for the safekeeping of Subrogation payments until approved to release for posting.
- Understand and utilize all Afni and client software and computer equipment to accurately and efficiently track and record all activity related to consumer/client functions. Software includes, but is not limited to, Microsoft Office, Intelec, Juggernaut, Filenet, and division-specific applications.
- Document accounts appropriately; adjust, note, and research account problems appropriately.
What you will need:
- A high school diploma with some post high school training and zero to six months of relevant experience is preferred.
- Previous clerical experience including accuracy in data entry, 10-key calculator, and basic PC skills are preferred.
- Knowledge of internal guidelines in relation to the Fair Debit Credit Practice Act is preferred.
- Ability to perform mathematical functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, either by hand or by using a calculator is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to pay attention to detail are required.
- Ability to multi-task and work with shifting priorities is required.
1310 Martin Luther King Dr, Bloomington, IL 61701
Did you know we have one of the most lucrative referral programs around? Here’s how it works:
For more info on our Buddy Bucks Referral Program, watch this video:
Location: Bloomington, IL
Job date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 04:30:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!