Job title: Accounts Payable Accounting Representative I
Job description: WAWA – Wawa, Inc. – Corporate Office
Job Title: Accounts Payable Accounting Representative I
Pay Band: Administrator
Job Summary: The Accounts Payable Accounting Representative I ensures accurate and timely reconciliation and processing of invoices and interfaces. Researches vendor issues related to project codes, GL Coding and all vendor adjustments and inquiries. Inputs any adjustments to vendors into the SAP system.
- Park, post and enter assigned non –PO invoices into the SAP payables system. Prepare vendor invoice interface documents to be uploaded into the SAP payables system.
- Review and enter PO invoices into the SAP payables system and monitor system reports to ensure the PO invoices are released for vendor payments. Research, analyze and resolve all PO discrepancies for accuracy, price, quantity, and goods receipts.
- Research and analyze invoicing issues and communicate with internal departments and external vendors to resolve invoicing issues.
- Balance and reconcile vendor accounts on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to ensure accurate accounting and balances in liability accounts.
- Audit and ensure compliance with all company policies.
- Prepare and coordinate submission of applications for all store licenses and renewals and ensure timely payment in adherence with all applicable laws.
- Use various systems to enter, review, and/or process vendor invoices or payment requests.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Detail oriented and good organizational skills
- Problem solving skills required to develop and implement effective solutions within a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related business discipline preferred, or relevant work experience preferably in a retail organization
- 1 year of accounts payable, or related business experience
- Wawa Store experience a plus
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- SAP experience preferred
Wawa will provide reasonable accommodation to complete an application upon request, consistent with applicable law. If you require an accommodation, please contact our Associate Service Center at or 1-800-444-9292.
Wawa, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Wawa maintains a work environment in which Associates are treated fairly and with respect and in which discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated. In accordance with federal, state and local laws, we recruit, hire, promote and evaluate all applicants and Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Unlawful discrimination will not be a factor in any employment decision.
Location: Wawa, PA
Job date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 02:50:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!