Job title: Accounting Manager
Company: The Faulkner Automotive Group
Job description: Job Description:
The Faulkner Automotive Group is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Accounting Manager to join our team! Faulkner is a place you can establish a career and grow with the organization. While automotive experience is a plus, it is not required! We provide training to all our employees and offer continued growth opportunities for those that have excellent talent, energy, and ambition to succeed. Faulkner has won a combined 56 Best Places to Work Awards.
Accounting Manager Benefits, include:
- Top-tier benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Employee discounts
- Employee referral bonuses
- Annual reviews and merit increases
The Accounting Manager/ Office Manager is responsible for organizing, supervising and coordinating administrative operations within a dealership which includes accounts payable and accounts receivable, inventory control, deal costing and title work. The Accounting Manager manages the company’s financial transactions through the team and performs month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial reconciliations. The Accounting Manager also monitors and analyzes financial accounting data and provides updates to management as needed.
Accounting Manager Requirements
- Valid driver’s license
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in accounting office in payables, receivables or general ledger accounting. Automotive industry accounting highly preferred
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Work well in a team environment.
The Faulkner Automotive Group is a family-owned and -operated automotive group serving Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania with the best vehicles and services. Our dealership group is composed of 30 dealership locations and 23 franchises, making us one of the largest family-run dealer groups in the country.
Faulkner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Job date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 04:06:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!