Job title: Accounting Clerk
Company: TMX Finance
Job description: Requisition ID 2022-28480
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for an Accounting Clerk to join the team and to become part of a vital and collaborative team that works daily to successfully manage the financial aspects of our business. You will use your data entry skills to receive, open, code, and log invoices into the document management system. As the ideal candidate, you will become responsible for preparing and sending daily mail while providing support to the Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and Tax teams.
Receive, sort, and open incoming mail daily and scan necessary documents into the document management system.
Mail checks and other necessary documents to suppliers and/or tax authorities.
Monitor email inboxes and complete actionable items including printing invoices into the document management system and delegating any issues to the correct accounting team for resolution.
Scan high volumes of transactions, reconciliations, and reports for electronic storage.
Index invoices that have been scanned and/or printed into the document management system.
Input appropriate information and general ledger coding to invoices within the document management system.
Research returned checks and invoice discrepancies/issues.
Assist with annual 1099 filing and obtaining W9s.
Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Support supervisory and executive staff by performing any other assigned clerical tasks
- Minimum 1-2 years of administrative type work in an accounting or accounts payable environment
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must demonstrate a “team player” attitude
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel is required
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and occasionally outside of the office, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Microsoft Office experience is a plus
- Oracle experience is a plus
- Doc-Link experience is a plus
Learn More About Us
The Accounting Clerk will be a member of the Accounting Team, a dynamic group comprised of multi-taskers and problem solvers. To learn more, visit us at .
Check out what’s happening in our Company at .
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Location: Carrollton, TX
Job date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 07:59:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!