Job title: Account Manager – Digital Advertising (H)
Company: Avispa Technology
Job description: Account Manager – Digital Advertising 2022-04-153 (H)
A leading entertainment technology company is seeking an Account Manager to contribute to the Client Services team and be responsible for working with internal and external partners to flawlessly execute campaigns for Advertisers/Agencies and drive revenue for the company. The right individual will be effective in communication, organization, critical thinking, and client success while thriving in an ever-evolving, fast-paced environment.
Account Manager Job Type:
- Worksite: Leading streaming company (Santa Monica, CA 90401)
- Salary: $75K plus bonus
- Job Type: Direct Hire
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Partner with Account Executives to provide materials for Proposals/Avail submissions including media recommendations, screenshots, research, competitive data, and advice on what is technically feasible to execute.
- Ensure the company revenue goals consistently inform all facets of job function Input Media Plans and generate Insertion Orders; work directly with the client on all pre-launch elements related to creative specifications and submission.
- Be the frontline on all booked revenue to monitor campaign delivery and pacing; escalate issues when applicable.
- Create and manage creative and technical production timelines, with Advertisers/Agencies, and asset delivery to ensure campaigns launch in a timely manner.
- Work with internal traffickers, creative design, and clients as needed to troubleshoot any ad creative issues that impact tracking, implementation, or reporting.
- Collaborate with billing team to resolve monthly invoicing queries.
- Provide necessary campaign deliverables including but not limited to: reporting, screenshots, and ad-hoc requests.
- Cultivate positive business relationships with clients and sales, advertising, graphic design, sales research, and technical teams.
- Delegate work as necessary to internal resources.
Account Manager Qualifications:
- 1+ year experience in digital/radio/mobile advertising operations or sales support.
- Knowledge of pre-sale process and creation of media plans; experience with a custom display, mobile, audio, and video advertising products.
- Experience managing Performance campaigns including MAID Passback Progress.
- Experience in working within internal order management systems and third-party systems including ad servers.
- Experience in full cycle digital advertising campaigns.
- Skilled in working within internal order management systems and third-party systems including ad servers.
- Extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple and varied tasks and campaigns in a timely manner.
- Excellent client service; results-driven with strong analytical skills.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge across the department.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Areas of experience that are preferred but not essential include: knowledge of programmatic transactions; performance campaign management handling conversion data and related ad technology.
Expected salary: $75000 per year
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Job date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 00:13:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!