Job title: 1093 FT Treasury Management Support Specialist – Evansville, IN
Company: German American Bancorp
Job description: Job Title: 1093 FT Treasury Management Support Specialist – Evansville, IN
German American Bancorp and its family of financial services companies employ talented, compassionate people throughout the organization, truly making German American special. Delivering genuine, customized, personal service with a focus on truly serving customers and communities well, our employees bring the Shield of Excellence commitment to life with each and every interaction.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
Do you have an eye for detail and a knack for processes? As a Treasury Management Support Specialist, you will work with internal and external customers to provide support during implementation as well as ongoing customer service and technical support for our business customers utilizing treasury management, and business products and services. You will also be responsible for tracking and maintaining customer requests in our CRM platform, communicate completion of tasks, reporting and so much more.
What Youll Do:
- The Daily Grind Your focus will be providing assistance to the Treasury Management sales team by ensuring the successful implementation of various business on-line banking products, Desktop Express, Positive Pay, Weiland Analysis, Web Image Service and many more. After implementation, you will continue to provide support by managing day-to-day emails, calls and reporting for the team while also working directly with customers to educate them on our products, identify additional needs, offer assistance and track key processes. Strong communication skills will be necessary as you communicate to our sales team and other internal partners the status of various tasks and assignments. You will also be responsible for preparing and tracking the receipt of contracts, assist in contact management, data storage and more.
- Youre Part of a Team You are a member of the Treasury Management team, which includes providing solutions for all business customers and referral partners, while supporting our internal staff to identify and provide customer and technical support.
- And you have to be able to juggle Multiple and conflicting priorities will come up under specific time constraints. In concert with your leader and other team members, you have to be quick to act when issues arise.
What it Takes:
- 3+ years of experience in retail or business banking
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally)
- Attention to detail and ability to work well in teams and individually
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of ACH Processing
What we can offer you:
- Medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, etc.
- 17 days paid time off, 11 paid holidays and bereavement leave
- Education Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Leave
- Wellness benefits
- Life event coverage
- Service awards
- Financial benefits including 401(k) match, stock purchase plan and more
- Great deals on both national and local discounts on everything from computers and vacations to phones and retail shopping.
- Logo wear discounts
- Free checking account, checks and discounted bank services
German American Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other category protected by law.
This position will be located at:
Vogel Road, Evansville
4424 Vogel Rd
Evansville, Indiana, 47715
Location: Evansville, IN
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 07:18:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!